New units for fuel oil reduction, Muskiz, Biscay, Spain. New coker unit and coker storage (not in [+]
Parabolic trough plants Genesis 1 & 2
- Client: NEXTERA ENERGY SOURCES, LLC
- Country: United States
- Start date: 2011
- Ending date: 2013
Genesis 1 & 2 solar power plants 140 MWe in California, USA.
SENER has been responsible for partial EPCM and full plant engineering. The technology used in these plants is SENERtrough® parabolic troughs, developed and patented by SENER.
- Project data:
- Technology: SENERtrough® parabolic trough collectors.
- Total mirror surface: 2×850.000 m2
- Number of SCA/loops: 2×920/230
- Field surface area: 2×360 ha
- Nominal solar field thermal output: 2×380 MWt
- Turbine capacity: 2×140 MWe
Other programsSee all
Naphtha hydrotreatment unit, La Plata, Argentina. The HTN goal is to hydrogenate the stream 4, outlet of [+]
Isomerisation unit U-618 for the Repsol refinery T-46, Tarragona, Spain. Revamping of the isopentane unit for [+]
Mild hydrocracker for the Repsol refinery, Puertollano, Ciudad Real, Spain. The new “Mild Hydrocracker” units designed [+]